Sunday, January 22, 2012

Necklace and a nice view / Collar y una linda vista

English version below each paragraph.

Hola! Uf, por fin tomé la foto de un collar que hice hace poco, bueno ni tan poco, creo que lo terminé en diciembre. Bueno, pero ya está aquí, espero que les guste.

Hi there! Wow, I finally took the picture of a necklace I recently made. Well, not so recently actualy I think I finished it in december....but here it is. I hope you like it. 


Le llamo el collar arcoiris, y en realidad me gustó muchísimo. Que piensan?

I call it the rainbow necklace. I'm quite in love with it. What do you think?


Hice unos  parecidos, pero como siempre no les he tomado las fotos. Ay, prometo hacerlo esta semana... Aquí va un close up....

I've made some similar ones but (as always) I still need to take their pictures, I promise to do so this week. 
Here's a close up...

 
Cuando estaba tomando las fotos me di cuenta de que tengo una vista bien linda....Me encanta sentarme ahí a tejer, está bastante lindo y tranquilo para hacer crochet; veo la ciudad y me entra el aire fresco...Bueno, tomé una foto.

When I was taking these pictures this afternoon I realized what a beautiful view I have... I love to just sit there and knit, it's quite nice and clam to crochet, I can see the city below and have a little fresh air...here's a photo.


Bueno, eso es todo por hoy....Hasta pronto!

Well, that's all for now....See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias por dejar tu comentario, ¡que tengas un buen día!

Thank you for leaving your comment, have a nice day!

ShareThis