Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Be my Valentine/ San Valentín

English version below each paragraph.

Bueno, el día de San Valentín está apunto de llegar y yo estado tejiendo amorosamente corazones....Que opinan?

Well, Valentine's Day is just about to arrive and I've been doing my own love-crocheting....What do you think?



Me parecieron lindos y fáciles de hacer, no soy una gran fan de los corazones pero al final estos me encantaron...

I found these very nice and easy to make, i'm not a big fan on hearts but found myself loving these ones...


No olviden que pueden encontrar estos corazones y más productos Caracol tejidos a mano en la expoventa Mano a Mano este fin de semana en la Biblioteca Pública Central de Oaxaca! Les dejo con el cartel...Que tengan lindo día!

Don't forget you can find these hearts and more crocheted Caracol items in the Mano a Mano (Hand by Hand) showroom this weekend in the Central Public Library of Oaxaca! I leave you with the poster....Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias por dejar tu comentario, ¡que tengas un buen día!

Thank you for leaving your comment, have a nice day!

ShareThis