Saturday, June 9, 2012

Upcycling Saturday!

Hello my friends! Well, I tried to write this yesterday but you know me, couldn't make myself the time to blog....but here are some great upcylcing tutorials for this week...


¡Hola amig@s! Bueno, traté de escribir esto ayer pero ya me conocen, no me pude hacer el tiempo para bloguear...pero aquí hay algunos tutoriales de sobreciclaje para esta semana.....




The Water Bottle Chandelier is from the Oh happy day Blog, which is grea by the way... I think this project is perfect for decorating parties, specially garden parties.


El candelabro de botes de agua es del Blog Oh happy day, que está super bueno por cierto....Creo que este proyecto es perfecto para decorar fiestas, especialmente fiestas de jardín.


This one truely got me....It's a lamp shade made out of plastic spoons found on the Geek Living Blog. Totally amazing, I'm already collecting spoons.....

Y bueno, éste me enganchó por completo....Es una lámpara hecha de cucharas de plástico que encontré en el Geek Living Blog. Increíble, ya estoy juntando mis cucharas....


And what do you think of this pin cushion in a mason jar? It's the perfect sewing set, isn't it? I found this sewng kit at Momtastic

¿Y qué opinan de este alfiletero con un bote de vidrio? Es el set de costura perfecto, ¿no? Encontré este kit de costura en Momtastic.

Well, I hope you give some of these tutorials a try... I leave you now. Have a wonderful weekend!

Bueno, espero que intenten alguno de estos tutoriales... yo les dejo. ¡Que tengan un excelente fin de semana!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias por dejar tu comentario, ¡que tengas un buen día!

Thank you for leaving your comment, have a nice day!

ShareThis