Monday, August 13, 2012

Home sweet home

¡Por fin estoy de vuelta en casa! Estoy tan feliz de estar aquí...¡extrañé mucho! Regresé llena de ideas nuevas y entusiasmo, y realmente estoy disfrutando mucho estar en casa con Ricardo y nuestra gatita... Encontré unas cosas lindas para compartirles :)

I'm finally back at home! I'm so happy to be here...I missed it so much! I came back full of new ideas and enthusiasm, and I'm really enjoying being here with Ricardo and our cat... I found some lovely things to share with you :)







Que tengan un lindo día y ¡disfruten su casa!

Have a nice day and enjoy your home!


4 comments:

  1. I love Purl Bee!! they have great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Andrea, I hope you had a lovely time at the ocean with your family:) That Kiki Mood print is just lovely, I want one for the fall so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did have a lovely time but it's also lovely to be back :)
      I also want that print so badly!!!

      Delete

Muchas gracias por dejar tu comentario, ¡que tengas un buen día!

Thank you for leaving your comment, have a nice day!

ShareThis